Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") set out your rights and obligations, and those of invite2party.co.uk ("we" or "us"), in relation to this website, www.invite2party.co.uk (the "Website"), any invite2party.co.uk application that you access (the "App") and any products, services and material of any kind available through the Site, the App or us (the "Services").
When we refer to "invite2party.co.uk" in these Terms, we mean us, the Site, the App and/or the Services, according to the context.
By registering with invite2party.co.uk, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us under these Terms. People who register with invite2party establish an "Account", and become "Users". Visitors to us who do not register with invite2party.co.uk but who nevertheless use the Site or download the App, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access invite2party.co.uk.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use this Website or the App.
You should be aware that these Terms may change from time to time.
You will be able to access most areas of invite2party.co.uk without registering your details with us. Other areas, and the opportunity to place orders with us, are only open to you if you register.
2. Ordering from us
2.1 Product description
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on invite2party is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout.
2.2 Placing your order
A contract for the purchase of a product is created as follows:
- The User places the order on the Site or App by pressing an order confirmation button ("Checkout") at the end of the checkout process: if the product in question includes content selected by the User it is a "personalised product"; if it is a standard product which does not include any content selected by the User it is a "non-personalised product"
- By confirming your order, you are agreeing to purchase the product you have selected
- At this point, we take payment for your order by means of your nominated payment method
- We will send to you a "Thank you for your order" email detailing your order, and other information we must provide to you
From time to time, we may reject an order for the following reasons:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen product in stock
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a relevant pricing or product description error
- If your order otherwise breaches any of the requirements of these Terms
- The use of images for a personalised product which are corrupted, unsupported technically or inadequately pixelated
- If a personalised product you wish to order contains anything which contravenes, or appears to contravene.
- It appears that the order mistakenly duplicates another order
If your order is rejected, we will contact you to confirm this and reverse the payment you have made for that order.
There are limited circumstances in which you may cancel an order after it has been made.
Note that we may bar or prevent an individual Account, User, email address or other identifier from making purchases or otherwise interacting with us where we reasonably suspect an association with fraud or other infringements of the law.
3. Personalising products
invite2party. aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. As a courtesy, we may allow you to make changes to your order whilst its status on your 'Order History' (under the 'My Account' tab) shows as 'Order Received': if it is not possible to make the change on-screen (which depends upon the product ordered), then you will need to contact our Customer Service Team by phone at 07766748712. To do so during our standard opening hours (which are 8.30am – 9.00pm United Kingdom time, Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays in England).
aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. It is up to you to ensure that content you have contributed for inclusion in a personalised product is correct, and (for example) is correctly spelt. As a courtesy, we may allow you to make changes to your order whilst its status on your 'Order History' (under the 'My Account' tab) shows as 'Order Received': if it is not possible to make the change on-screen (which depends upon the product ordered), then you will need to contact our Customer Service Team by phone at 07766748712. To do so during our standard opening hours (which are 8.30am – 9.00pm United Kingdom time, Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays in England).
At invite2party, you can pay for your products using Paypal via a credit card, debit card or any other payment method which we make available to you at the time of your order.
3.2. Postage and packaging charges
For most items, prices are shown exclusive of postage and packaging charges; these will be shown separately at the checkout stage before you place your order. In some cases, prices shown may include postage and packaging. If this is the case this will be clearly stated.
During the order process, we will generally notify you of the dispatch dates available and the expected timeframe for receiving your order; however, we do not guarantee delivery dates or times. We will make you aware of delivery charges (if any) before you place your order.
Expected delivery times and charges will differ depending on which products you order. More details are set out below.
3.4. General despatch information
The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
- Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode
- You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail's handy postcode finder available at www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode. To state the obvious, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the Royal Mail's postcode finder
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you provide for any order you place is correct
3.5. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
4. Changing or cancelling an order
Before you request a change or cancellation, it is best to check the status of your order by going to 'Order History', which can be found under the 'My Account' tab. Orders can only be changed or cancelled if the status is on 'Order Received'. If the status displays 'Order Printing' or 'Order Sent' then it has already been printed or dispatched and, unfortunately, cannot be amended or cancelled.
5. Returns and refunds
We always try to send your products in perfect condition. However, occasionally, a problem can arise. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, or it is damaged in delivery or is the wrong item, we ask you to contact us to let us know of the problem as soon as possible. We will then advise you on whether you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You can see the information that we hold about you by logging on to our site and checking your Account details. You can also update your Account details online.
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
- to provide the Services to you;
- to tailor aspects of your experience of the Services;
- to process payments you make;
- to provide customer support;
- to tailor the advertising you experience on this and other (for example, social media) services;
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes; and otherwise
- in accordance with our legal rights and obligations.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
7. Credit card transactions
Your full card details are not recorded or stored in our database. invite2partycollects and stores only the final four numbers of your credit or debit card along with the expiry date and cardholder name to enable you to select that card when making future purchases. They are encrypted and are transferred securely to one or more third party payment service providers for immediate authorisation. Once we have received authorisation from the payment service provider we will confirm your order.