You can see the information that we hold about you by logging on to our site and checking your Account details. You can also update your Account details online.
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us:
- to provide the Services to you;
- to tailor aspects of your experience of the Services;
- to process payments you make;
- to provide customer support;
- to tailor the advertising you experience on this and other (for example, social media) services;
- for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes; and otherwise
- in accordance with our legal rights and obligations.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.